Pesticide against Cockroaches, Fleas, Ants, Lice, Bugs, Moths, Mosquito, Tick, and Other Insects.
Rovarirtó szer, Rovarirtószer, Piretmix, Piret mix, Piret-mix, Rovarirtó szer, Rovarirtószer, Rovarirtó szerek, Rovarirtószerek, Rovarirtók.
Bolhairtó, Kullancsirtó,Tetűirtó, Csótányirtó, Molyirtó, Hangyairtó, Poloskairtó.
Környezetbarát EU-Kompatibilis Szabvány.
100% Natural production EU Compatibile Standards.
Piretrin, Pyrethrum, Permethrin, Pyrethrins, Rovarirtó szer.
& Pesticide for Treating Animals
Flea or tick, hazards yours - PIRETMIX is best of course!
Composition – Origin
Active ingredients: Pyrethrum, Permethrin
The natural pyrethrum is an insecticide that comes from the milled flower heads of Chrysanthemums (Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium). Their biological effect acts as a contact poison. It affects the cells of the central and peripheral nervous system of insects. It blocks the transmission of impulses and the synapses between the nerve and the muscle cell; thus the insect becomes unable to move. This is the so-called "knockdown effect".
- They act fast
- Even a small amount has a good knockdown effect
- They have excellent repellent qualities
- They do not have an unpleasant odour
- Carboxylic acid that belongs to the synthetic pyrethroids
- It contains esters, so called isomer compounds
- It is characterized by a different geometrical structure
- Contact stomach poison
- Photo-stable compound
- It does not accumulate in the body of warm blooded animals and their environment
- The different compounds that have a knockdown and killing effect can be well combined with each other
- By adding piperonyl butoxide, the combination ensures a killing effect